Sunday, July 12, 2015

Garage Days



A couple weeks ago Jason mentioned his plans to sell his 82 Civic.

I mentioned that I had fallen in love with it and wasn't going
to let that happen. I really like the feeling of having an end-game
for my savings account. Why not fix up this car? Asap.


By the end of the day we had switched out the suspension 
on the City for its original and put the coilovers back on the 82
which had been up on blocks for quite a while.







Hes gunna hate me for the dirty car and mid-air-drumming pose
but I love the picture and I'm not sure why.

I know it looks like I was doing more camera work 
than car work but I swear I actually helped. 
Hopefully he posts the pictures to prove it soon!










We finished up just in time for Jason to lament 
the City being a foot taller the whole drive to Melt.
(Melt pictures not included either)


No comments:

Post a Comment