Saturday, July 18, 2015

A Day in the Life



 I wanted to do a photo journey through a whole visit to 
Cleveland instead of just one activity. As much as I love the 
bridges and factories, what I truly cherish is regular daily life
with Jason, on the road, out in suburbia, or at home.
 
Its gunna be a long one so lets go!

Greyhound has been a lifesaver, allowing me to live between two
cities, enjoying the views along the way almost every single week.







Jason had an early morning the next day helping coach kids hockey.

Keep your high school quarterbacks ladies,
I got the Varsity starting goalie.







 
 It was a beautiful day to take the City for a cruise to get some
burgers at The Twisted Paddy. I got the Hotel California 
because I saw the words 'bacon' and 'guacamole'. No regrets.
The fries were amazing and Monday's burgers are half price.





 Afterwards we stopped by the beach for 
some good old fashioned trespassing...







  ...and a bit more at the tracks. The freight trains move a hell of
a lot faster through town out here than they do in Southside.





 Then back home to relax.




 
Every time I have to leave this place I hope it will get easier.
It never does. And the last hour is always the worst.

But I'm sitting at Jason's desk typing this right now. I wasn't home
more than 20 minutes yesterday before I bought another ticket to come
surprise him when he gets home from shooting a wedding tonight.
He's walking up his stairs now, unaware that I'm here waiting.

I'm incredibly lucky and grateful for every single memory
proudly displayed on this blog, and I created it for just that reason.
Thanks for joining us.


No comments:

Post a Comment