Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Trailer Park Girls



The last stop Shannon and I made while she was in town 
was actually the first location I ever took my camera. 

What a difference! And I don't just mean the scenery.






I remember feeling so awkward and clueless, having just 
acquired a DSLR camera and barely knowing how to use it
(or Lightroom...) while surrounded by 5 photographers, 
most of whom I was meeting for the first time. 









 Our timing was incredible and the exact opposite of my first trip,
having an entire golden hour of dramatic shadows and lens flares.










 We headed over to these old rusty and collapsed docks next.

Bird's everywhere, beautiful tree blossoms, 
and something sketchy to climb on.





 


After almost running right into him,
 we spent a ridiculous amount of time with both 
of our cameras 4 inches away from this guy's face.






 Then back to the city for some burritos and drinks.

 So, this is what 6 months of progress looks like.
I love being in a new exciting place with lots of things to do
while still being close enough to have friends come visit.
More days like this coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment